Saturday, February 16, 2008

Teaching

This year I had decided that I was gonna 1) start writing my own patterns, 2) do some charity looming, and 3) teach a class (or more than one) for the Loom Class Yahoo Group. I just figured that my first class wouldn't be until later in the year when I establish myself and my name more. But, nah! Fearless me jumped in head first and answered Pam's plea for classes to be scheduled soon. Now, to tell you the truth about that statement....it was more like a shaking and terrified me felt guilty that Pam couldn't find teachers and so stepped forward timidly with my meager patterns at her disposal. LOL! No, lie. I was terrified. Haha!
The class will be for the Strawberry Sundae Hat and starts on February 23....that is next Saturday, ya'll. So get to signing up for it! If you downloaded the pattern already and haven't touched it b/c of the fact that you were not so good with a crochet hook, get on over to class, hon! I will help you out as much as I can (like I wouldn't have anyway! You guys can e-mail me anytime!) I am interested to see the different flavors that you guys create with it.
And in case you guys wanted to do Jenny's Cream Cones, that class starts tomorrow and goes right up until my class starts. If you understand her pattern then you will do fine with mine! Then we can all have a Sundae Party! Woohoo!
Besides, the class biz I have finished Bethany's Chill Chaser Cap! I will make sure to post pics tomorrow b/c I haven't taken any of it yet. My yarn choice made it soooo warm and cozy. And I loved it so much that I wanted to wear it out grocery shopping today. But, no matter how silly I am, I don't think I could pull off that really warm hat on a 59 degree day. LOL!
Talk at ya'll later!

1 comment:

Bethany @ Gettin' It Pegged! said...

Ah, sure you could wear it!

My daughter that you see in the picture, wore it to the fair in August!!! She looked so stylin'!

I think now-days hats are really in and can be worn anytime. :)

Give it a try...I dare ya'! ;)
Bethany~